Thursday, March 19, 2009

iPhone training available


Since I purchased my first-generation iPhone in 2006, (and my 3G phone last year) I have learned an awful lot about the device, and how to make it a productive part of my personal and business life.  I can show you the same tips and tricks.

The iPhone has replaced the following items that I used to carry:
  • printed maps
  • watch
  • business cards
  • calendar
  • wallet photos
  • to-do list
  • voice recorder
  • iPod (which had already replaced my radio, CDs, and other MP3 players)
  • paperback books
  • camera
  • day planner
  • laptop computer (for 95% of my travel)
  • diet tracker
  • time sheets
  • phone (duh!)
  • shopping list
  • restaurant guides
  • travel itinerary
  • Rolodex
  • USB thumb drive
  • calculator
  • expense tracker
  • mileage log
  • personal ID info (family SSNs, passwords, etc.)
  • personal journal
  • business receipts
  • language guides.
If you would like to learn how to maximize your iPhone's potential benefits, email me.  I will be happy to provide personalized training for you, your friends, business, or non-profit group, at reasonable rates.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment